Hello and Introduction

  • tyrsman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2006
      Hailsa All!

      I just joined here, but I've been involved in Asatru to one extent or
      another for the last 20 years. Some of you old timers may remember me
      as Mick Garrison. I returned to my birth name a couple of years ago.
      I used to be a member of Frigga's Web, and my now ex-wife Suzana
      Garrison used to be involved as well.

      I was also a member of the Troth, and for a vcery brief time about 10
      years ago, I was a member of the Rede and a also a Godman. I sort of
      left Asatru after events in 1996, but it never really left me - if
      that makes any sense.

      I used to live in Indiana and ran with a lot of the Indiana Asatru
      folk, but I now live in upstate NY and I am pretty much on my own here.

      I would love to hear from some the old timers out there and anyone in
      the upstate NY area.

      Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2006
        On 10/28/06, tyrsman <tyrsman@...> wrote:
        > I would love to hear from some the old timers out there and anyone in
        > the upstate NY area.

        Oh, hey! Welcome back.

        The best place to find people in your area that I know of would
        probably be a query to the Northeast Asatru list,
        northeastasatru@yahoogroups.com .

        --

        Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Silver Spring, Maryland, USA