Re: [Asatru-U] Re: Introduction

  • Judy Floyd
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 24, 2006
      Heilsa Larisa!

      You bring up a very good point. I am not new to
      Heathenry and joined this group because I wanted to
      find out what was being taught to those new to
      Heathenism and help if I could. Since I have joined I
      haven't noticed any curriculum being discussed at all,
      no lessons, no discussions on heathenism.

      So my questions are:

      Who is developing the curriculum?
      What is it's contents?
      When will it be taught?

      Judy

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • wolfraven@peoplepc.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Oct 27, 2006
        I rely on history, archeology and the Havamal to base my beliefs on. I
        have learned a lot about AsaTru and myself through the Havamal. If you
        wish to learn more about AsaTru and yourself then you might consider reading
        and meditating on the sayings of Hal. The sagas are also a good source to
        learn about the Norse and their beliefs.

        Just my two cents worth.

        WolfRaven