Re: [Asatru-U] Introduction

    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 23, 2006
      on 10/23/2006 07:48 PM Lee Bailey said the following:
      > Welcome to Heathenry! What is your ancestry?

      What in the blue blazes could ancestry possibly have to do with
      heathenry? Or with the point of this list, which is developing an online
      curriculum for Asatru?

      I don't care what you believe-as long as the difference between our
      beliefs and mine don't get me kicked out of the party.

      Rabbi David Hartman
    • wolfraven@peoplepc.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Oct 27, 2006
        I rely on history, archeology and the Havamal to base my beliefs on. I
        have learned a lot about AsaTru and myself through the Havamal. If you
        wish to learn more about AsaTru and yourself then you might consider reading
        and meditating on the sayings of Hal. The sagas are also a good source to
        learn about the Norse and their beliefs.

        Just my two cents worth.

        WolfRaven