Hello All

  • mistthevalk
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2006
      Hello All, I thought maybe you guys might want to know of an event
      that I am giving in Kitchener/Waterloo. All are welcome to attend!

      On: November 11th
      Time: 5:00pm
      Event: Workshop/Ritual-Pot Luck
      Location: Waterloo Unitarian Congregation (96 Dunbar Rd S, Waterloo)
      Cost: $2.00 per person

      Workshop: Ásatrú-The Call of the North
      mystery and lore. This workshop will provide information about this
      amazing tradition; its historical origins and modern practices.

      Ritual: Hero's Day
      this ritual, known as a Blot is one of the 3 types of rituals
      practiced in Ásatrú. The ritual celebrates heroes that have departed
      through battle or natural causes. It will involve and show many of
      the typical things done in Ásatrú rituals, in true Viking style!

      Mistthevalk
      www.kenaz.ca
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2006
        On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:32:57 -0000, mistthevalk wrote
        > Hello All, I thought maybe you guys might want to know of an event
        > that I am giving in Kitchener/Waterloo. All are welcome to attend!

        Actually, no. Why would a list devoted to developing online coursework be
        interested in a regional event in a physical location?

      • Larisa Pole
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2006
          Because, I thought it might be of interest, sorry if it offends you.

          Mistthevalk