Call Of The North

  • Fenrir
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
      Are there people out there who follow or are interested in things
      Northern,ie Germanic, Teutonic, Scandinavian and Anglo Saxon paganism
      and out there in the West Midlands England UK, who would like to get
      in touch with one another, and maybe even start a social gathering or
      moot for those interested in or practicing the Northern ways, and by
      coming together create something positive?
      Any ideas I'm up for it.

      Lee

      http://wolvesragnarok.proboards35.com/index.cgi
    • chillyatu
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2006
        --- In Asatru-U@yahoogroups.com, "Fenrir" <sorrow342000@...> wrote:

        > Are there people out there who follow or are interested in things
        > Northern,ie Germanic, Teutonic, Scandinavian and Anglo Saxon paganism
        > and out there in the West Midlands England UK, who would like to get
        > in touch with one another, and maybe even start a social gathering or
        > moot for those interested in or practicing the Northern ways, and by
        > coming together create something positive?
        > Any ideas I'm up for it.
        >
        > Lee
        >
        > http://wolvesragnarok.proboards35.com/index.cgi

        Hi Lee, I am interested in finding out more and interacting via
        group discussions, introduction to the practice of the Northern Ways
        does interest me. Please count me in. I am in Ontario just north of
        Toronto on Lake Simcoe, in Canada.
      • michael cole
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2006
          I am no where near Ontario, but would always be happy to discuss with you. Feel free to drop me a line.

          chillyatu <chillyatu@...> wrote: --- In Asatru-U@yahoogroups.com, "Fenrir" <sorrow342000@...> wrote:

          > Are there people out there who follow or are interested in things
          > Northern,ie Germanic, Teutonic, Scandinavian and Anglo Saxon paganism
          > and out there in the West Midlands England UK, who would like to get
          > in touch with one another, and maybe even start a social gathering or
          > moot for those interested in or practicing the Northern ways, and by
          > coming together create something positive?
          > Any ideas I'm up for it.
          >
          > Lee
          >
          > http://wolvesragnarok.proboards35.com/index.cgi

          Hi Lee, I am interested in finding out more and interacting via
          group discussions, introduction to the practice of the Northern Ways
          does interest me. Please count me in. I am in Ontario just north of
          Toronto on Lake Simcoe, in Canada.

          Hail to the Æsir!
          Hail to the Asyniur!
          Hail to the bounteous earth!
          Words and wisdom give to us noble twain,
          and healing hands while we live

        • lee@seax.org
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 2006
            Greetings to you both you are both more than welcoem to join the forum
            heres the link