dead links

  • Ratatask Thora
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2006
      By the way, I'm not sure who does this, but I wanted to let everyone know that these links are dead:

      Alfs, Dwarves, Land-Wights, and Huldfolk
      by Kveldulfr Hagan Gundarsson, Alice Karlsdottir, and the folk of Hrafnar
      http://www.thetroth.org/resources/ourtroth/alf.html

      Worship: The Húsel or Sacred Feast
      by Swain Wodening
      http://www.ealdriht.org/haligwaerstow/blot.html

      Soul, Death and Rebirth
      by Stephan Grundy, Alice Karlsdóttir, and Swain Wodening
      http://www.thetroth.org/resources/ourtroth/soul.html

      The Tectonic Plates of Asatru
      by Karl Donaldsson
      http://www.geocities.com/svalich/faults.html
      mirrored at http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/8798/faults.html

      The Return of the Völva: Recovering the Practice of Seið
      by Diana L. Paxson
      http://www.vinland.org/heathen/hrafnar/seidh.html

      Asatru Chronology (up to 1992)
      Taken from Teutonic Religion by Kevldulf Gundarsson, additions by Grimnir Svithrirsson http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/4178/asatru/chronology.html

      -----

      The Troth articles are not online anymore due to copyright issues.
      I believe the ealdriht link should not just be: www.ealdriht.org/blot.html
      Karl Donaldsson's Tectonic Plates article is now here: http://hfg.ravenbanner.com/faults.pdf
      Diana's Return of the Volva article is now here: http://www.seidh.org/articles/seidh.html
      And I have no idea where the Asatru Chronology article is now.

      I hope that's helpful.

      Su "Ratatask" Þóra
      Gythja of Eplagarðr Kindred (www.eplagarthrkindred.org)
      MD/VA/WV Steward, The Troth (www.thetroth.org)

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2006
        Ratatask Thora spake:

        > The Tectonic Plates of Asatru
        > by Karl Donaldsson
        > http://www.geocities.com/svalich/faults.html
        > mirrored at http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/8798/faults.html

        I keep hoping someone will update the page to reflect the current location:

        http://hfg.ravenbanner.com/faults.pdf

        Frith upon your house
        Karl Donaldsson
        hfg@... http://hfg.ravenbanner.com
        Check out the Happy Fat Guy Pottery Studio!
        "Would you know more, or what?"
        Get Asatru education at http://www.asatru-u.org
      • Ratatask Thora
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2006
          I'm not sure whether this is the place to mention this, but I do have a few things that I would like to verify with this group and I don't know where else to do it. My Kindred is coming up with our own training program. It's a bit more in depth than Asatru-u, and slightly more interactive. We are going to post it on our website and we are crediting Asatru-U as helping us with structuring the program. We are also stating that Asatru-U is one of the resources that must be used for this program. Is there any objections to this? Is there anything else those in charge of this would like us to do to give Asatru-U due credit?

          Thank you.