Re: [Asatru-U] Digest Number 477

  • heroheather
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      I have a set that I carved for myself from sodalite, blue lace agate, and
      quartz. They reside in a rabbit skin pouch. There are other sets running
      around the world that I have carved for others as well, always in stone from
      jet to jade. However I have found that the runes have more power for me if
      I use them as they were intended and as they are, an Alphabet. They are the
      letters of language, and isn't language the most potent power that we
      possess?

      April (HeidR)