Re: Hi everyone Caisa from the Realm of Witches.

  • Malodie Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Could you send me the link?
      My site there are a couple more people interested in taking such
      courses.
      I talk with a gentleman that is a friend of hers.
      yours, Caisa_Runes

      --- In Asatru-U@yahoogroups.com, Jerri Haklik <blessedcog@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Malodie
      >
      > Freya Aswyn offers correspondence rune courses, beginning at the
      very beginning for newbies like me. I found her site by googling her
      name. All good things,
      > Jerri
      >
      > Malodie Anderson <malodie_anderson@y...> wrote:
      > Hello everyone and Merry Meet!
      >
      > I am a newbie here..but not really a newbie on the Asatru path.
      >
      > I am looking for an Asatru path course that covers the Northern
      > Scandinavian Asatru.
      >
      > I was asked to do a speach on Asatru, but I have only been doing
      more
      > on Elder Futhark Runes to the entire thing. We have some in my
      Pagan
      > community group that we get together for Firesides for that like to
      > dig deep down into a issues.
      >
      > I have read Nothern Mysteries and Magick and her first book
      > Principals of Runes by Freya Aswynn.
      > But I am looking for a course that I can focus on.
      >
      > My deity is Freya
      >
      > She has been coming to me in my visions since I was a teenager
      before
      > I was even on my path. But I never knew who she was until a friend
      > clued me in December of the previous year. She always came to me
      > with her cats.
      > And low and behold i find out...her month is April..my birth
      month.
      > Color--red...my absolute favourite color. And she is a warrior
      > goddess. Very strong willed ---another one of my traits. And I
      have
      > been having a connection with two ravens. Like Odin's Ravens that
      > sat on his shoulders. I also love wolves, which are aspects of
      Odin.

      > So if you could point me in the right direction it would be great.
      >
      > I am anxious and ready to do what you send me.
      >
      > yours, Caisa_Runes
      > Site Manager of Realm of Witches on yahoo

      > Religious education Beyond belief Jehovah witness
      beliefs

      Service.

    • Jerri Haklik
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2006
        Hi Malodie,

        I've just taken the first installment. I feel attuned with the exercises she offers as homework. Worth the time, energy and initial klutzy feelings, they are! Good luck.
        All good things,

        Jerri
        http://www.aswynn.co.uk

        P.S. Do you have any ideas of Nordic Moon healing rituals?