Re: [Asatru-U] Hi everyone Caisa from the Realm of Witches.

  • Jerri Haklik
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2005
      Hi Malodie

      Freya Aswyn offers correspondence rune courses, beginning at the very beginning for newbies like me. I found her site by googling her name. All good things,
      Jerri

      Malodie Anderson <malodie_anderson@...> wrote:
      Hello everyone and Merry Meet!

      I am a newbie here..but not really a newbie on the Asatru path.

      I am looking for an Asatru path course that covers the Northern
      Scandinavian Asatru.

      I was asked to do a speach on Asatru, but I have only been doing more
      on Elder Futhark Runes to the entire thing. We have some in my Pagan
      community group that we get together for Firesides for that like to
      dig deep down into a issues.

      I have read Nothern Mysteries and Magick and her first book
      Principals of Runes by Freya Aswynn.
      But I am looking for a course that I can focus on.

      My deity is Freya

      She has been coming to me in my visions since I was a teenager before
      I was even on my path. But I never knew who she was until a friend
      clued me in December of the previous year. She always came to me
      with her cats.
      And low and behold i find out...her month is April..my birth month.
      Color--red...my absolute favourite color. And she is a warrior
      goddess. Very strong willed ---another one of my traits. And I have
      been having a connection with two ravens. Like Odin's Ravens that
      sat on his shoulders. I also love wolves, which are aspects of Odin.

      So if you could point me in the right direction it would be great.

      I am anxious and ready to do what you send me.

      yours, Caisa_Runes
      Site Manager of Realm of Witches on yahoo

      Religious education Beyond belief Jehovah witness beliefs

    • Malodie Anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        Could you send me the link?
        My site there are a couple more people interested in taking such
        courses.
        I talk with a gentleman that is a friend of hers.
        yours, Caisa_Runes

        --- In Asatru-U@yahoogroups.com, Jerri Haklik <blessedcog@y...> wrote:

        > Hi Malodie
        >
        > Freya Aswyn offers correspondence rune courses, beginning at the
        very beginning for newbies like me. I found her site by googling her
        name. All good things,
        > Jerri
        >
        > Malodie Anderson <malodie_anderson@y...> wrote:
        > Hello everyone and Merry Meet!
        >
        > I am a newbie here..but not really a newbie on the Asatru path.
        >
        > I am looking for an Asatru path course that covers the Northern
        > Scandinavian Asatru.
        >
        > I was asked to do a speach on Asatru, but I have only been doing
        more
        > on Elder Futhark Runes to the entire thing. We have some in my
        Pagan
        > community group that we get together for Firesides for that like to
        > dig deep down into a issues.
        >
        > I have read Nothern Mysteries and Magick and her first book
        > Principals of Runes by Freya Aswynn.
        > But I am looking for a course that I can focus on.
        >
        > My deity is Freya
        >
        > She has been coming to me in my visions since I was a teenager
        before
        > I was even on my path. But I never knew who she was until a friend
        > clued me in December of the previous year. She always came to me
        > with her cats.
        > And low and behold i find out...her month is April..my birth
        month.
        > Color--red...my absolute favourite color. And she is a warrior
        > goddess. Very strong willed ---another one of my traits. And I
        have
        > been having a connection with two ravens. Like Odin's Ravens that
        > sat on his shoulders. I also love wolves, which are aspects of
        Odin.

        > So if you could point me in the right direction it would be great.
        >
        > I am anxious and ready to do what you send me.
        >
        > yours, Caisa_Runes
        > Site Manager of Realm of Witches on yahoo

        > Religious education Beyond belief Jehovah witness
        beliefs

        Service.

        > ---------------------------------

      • Jerri Haklik
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2006
          Hi Malodie,

          I've just taken the first installment. I feel attuned with the exercises she offers as homework. Worth the time, energy and initial klutzy feelings, they are! Good luck.
          All good things,

          Jerri
          http://www.aswynn.co.uk

          P.S. Do you have any ideas of Nordic Moon healing rituals?

          Malodie Anderson <malodie_anderson@...> wrote:
          Could you send me the link?
          My site there are a couple more people interested in taking such
          courses.
          I talk with a gentleman that is a friend of hers.
          yours, Caisa_Runes

          --- In Asatru-U@yahoogroups.com, Jerri Haklik <blessedcog@y...> wrote:

          > Hi Malodie
          >
          > Freya Aswyn offers correspondence rune courses, beginning at the
          very beginning for newbies like me. I found her site by googling her
          name. All good things,
          > Jerri
          >
          > Malodie Anderson <malodie_anderson@y...> wrote:
          > Hello everyone and Merry Meet!
          >
          > I am a newbie here..but not really a newbie on the Asatru path.
          >
          > I am looking for an Asatru path course that covers the Northern
          > Scandinavian Asatru.
          >
          > I was asked to do a speach on Asatru, but I have only been doing
          more
          > on Elder Futhark Runes to the entire thing. We have some in my
          Pagan
          > community group that we get together for Firesides for that like to
          > dig deep down into a issues.
          >
          > I have read Nothern Mysteries and Magick and her first book
          > Principals of Runes by Freya Aswynn.
          > But I am looking for a course that I can focus on.
          >
          > My deity is Freya
          >
          > She has been coming to me in my visions since I was a teenager
          before
          > I was even on my path. But I never knew who she was until a friend
          > clued me in December of the previous year. She always came to me
          > with her cats.
          > And low and behold i find out...her month is April..my birth
          month.
          > Color--red...my absolute favourite color. And she is a warrior
          > goddess. Very strong willed ---another one of my traits. And I
          have
          > been having a connection with two ravens. Like Odin's Ravens that
          > sat on his shoulders. I also love wolves, which are aspects of
          Odin.

          > So if you could point me in the right direction it would be great.
          >
          > I am anxious and ready to do what you send me.
          >
          > yours, Caisa_Runes
          > Site Manager of Realm of Witches on yahoo

          > Religious education Beyond belief Jehovah witness
          beliefs

          Service.