That Syllabus File

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Well, the server switchover is even worse than pessimists predicted.
      I now have access to my oldsma@... e-mail, but through
      a web-based service; and that access could well disappear intermittently.

      I still can get *this* list's mail through onelist.com, at least.

      I have put the "notes toward a syllabus file" that I compiled
      from a Usenet discussion at

      http://public.webbox.com/oldsma@...

      along with a PDF file of the Reeves Hall "Asatru in Brief" brochure
      (which is intended to be for a more advanced audience of non-Asatruers--non-heathen
      clergy, neopagans who have run into us somewhere, things like
      that).

      Manny Olds <???@???.???>,
      adrift somewhere in space...

      Manny Olds <oldsma@...> Riverdale Park, Maryland, USA

      Sent from a WebBox - http://www.webbox.com
      FREE Web based Email, Files, Bookmarks, Calendar, People and
      Great Ways to Share them with Others!