Re: [Asatru-U] Digest Number 453

    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 18, 2005
      >That every flavor of heathen borrows bits from non-heathen sources, but
      chooses different sources.

      That may be true, but it is bound to get people upset.<

      Yup, but then almost all our written sources are Christian, so they had
      better find a way of dealing with it.

      Asatru cheer:

      What do we know?

      Almost nothing!

      So what do we do?

      Whatever we want!

      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 18, 2005
        On 11/18/05, Rick A. Riedlinger <heathensailor@...> wrote:
        > >That every flavor of heathen borrows bits from non-heathen sources, but
        > chooses different sources.
        >
        > That may be true, but it is bound to get people upset.<
        >
        > Yup, but then almost all our written sources are Christian, so they had
        > better find a way of dealing with it.
        >
        > Asatru cheer:
        >
        > What do we know?
        >
        > Almost nothing!
        >
        > So what do we do?
        >
        > Whatever we want!
        >
        > Rick

        GOOOOOOO Heathens!

        Manny
      • Cassie Reed
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 18, 2005
          Age fluffy.
          Runic Yoga? find me the reference in the Eddas or the Sagas!
          Blessings Upon Your Hearth,
          Derek

          Religious education Beyond belief Jehovah witness beliefs

          Thank you for agreeing. I came on this site to learn about Asatru, not fluffy bunny Asatru

          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 19, 2005
            >Thank you for agreeing. I came on this site to learn about Asatru, not
            >fluffy bunny Asatru

            The last I checked, this site was for the development of courses. If you
            would care to look at the Beginner's Course, that is all A-U has to offer so
            far.

            The total contributions from the both of you are next to nil. If you don't
            like us exercising the freedom to look at anything except what you approve
            of, why are you here?

            I'll go through this slow, so even those fake fundamentalists among us can
            grasp it:

            Get on the internet. You must use a computer to do this. Search for Asatru-U
            using any search engine. Go to the Asatru-U yahoo group's home page. Click
            on edit membership. Click on Leave this group. Click yes. Wave goodbye.

            That is all there is to it.

            Derek, you say you are interested in all things esoteric. Hmmm. Both of you
            seem happier throwing catch phrases than in helping us develop courses.

            Don't forget the part about waving.

            Rick

            Not a moderator, nor part of Frigga's Web.
            Just someone who actually did something besides bitch.
          • Cassie Reed
            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 21, 2005
              Kiss my bum good-bye. That is the rudest thing anyone's ever said. If you wanted people to stay and help you with your website you should be a lot nicer to us. We wont help if your an jacka#@ about it. You fluffy bunnies can keep pretending to be Asatru, but you never will be asatru if you don't shape up and stop being childish. I'm new so I haven't made any contributions. furthurmore you can suck my big toe and then go piss off. So I'm out of here. Derek, if you agree and wanna start something new i'm all for it. you have my email. have a nice day..........

              "Rick A. Riedlinger" <heathensailor@...> wrote: >Thank you for agreeing. I came on this site to learn about Asatru, not

              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 21, 2005
                >That is the rudest thing anyone's ever said.

                You need to get out more.
                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 21, 2005
                  Cassie-

                  No, my last wasn't enough.

                  You ignorant bitch. How dare you call people names and then have the
                  unmitigated gall to call me rude? Do you think there are no consequences for
                  your actions? Do you think Derek's grandstanding games are not transparent
                  to anyone with a tenth of a brain- an organ you are apparently lacking?

                  You don't know me or you would never describe me as 'fluffy bunny'. But if
                  it puts me in a different world than content fascists like you I'll embrace
                  the term. Your lack of competency is only exceeded by your lack of courtesy-
                  and neither are as questionable as your heredity.

                  I wouldn't let you suck my toe or anything else. And your cute marks #@ are
                  that of a coward. You'all have a real fine day now, here?