Re: [Asatru-U] Re: Greetings....

    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2005
      Well Hellow there Heather (GypsyDove),

      You just jump on in -any 'ole time. I'm sure there's a few of us that will
      talk with you.

      Welcome to the list.

      Dr. Merlin David Avatar

      "We the Kinfolk may not have it together

      but together, we Kinfolk have it all !"

      Barbara Iesha (my former wife)

      Stressed out? Go to:

      http://www.empirevstore.com/stores/StressKillers

      for all kinds of products to help you (and your "other") relieve your
      Stress.

      Subject: GreenZap

      Have you heard of GreenZap? They are an online payment site (similar
      to PayPal), except much more rewarding.

      Their website doesn't officially launch until this summer, but you ca