Greetings....

  • caliphagypsydove
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22 1:55 PM
      Hail...just wanted to pop in and say hi. I am gypsydove and found you
      will doing some research on Frigg. This seems like an interesting
      group, so I decided to join. I might not comment a lot..but I do read
      avidly. I hope to get to know some of you..and share what little
      knowledge I have and hope to learn a bit from each of you.

      Wind to thy Wings,
      Gypsydove
    • Trisha
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27 6:35 AM
        -
        Hailsa and Merry Meet
        Welcome to the group. I don't post much due to my work hours. But I
        try to keep updated threw emails. If you have any questions just ask.

        rukbat98

        -- In Asatru-U@yahoogroups.com, "caliphagypsydove" <gypsydove@e...>
        wrote:

        > Hail...just wanted to pop in and say hi. I am gypsydove and found
        you
        > will doing some research on Frigg. This seems like an interesting
        > group, so I decided to join. I might not comment a lot..but I do
        read
        > avidly. I hope to get to know some of you..and share what little
        > knowledge I have and hope to learn a bit from each of you.
        >
        > Wind to thy Wings,
        > Gypsydove
      • Heather Heyser
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2005
          Thank you for your kind words. I do understand about work taking up
          time...grin...Have a great day!! Gypsydove

          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 2005
            Well Hellow there Heather (GypsyDove),

            You just jump on in -any 'ole time. I'm sure there's a few of us that will
            talk with you.

            Welcome to the list.

            Dr. Merlin David Avatar

            "We the Kinfolk may not have it together

            but together, we Kinfolk have it all !"

            Barbara Iesha (my former wife)

            Stressed out? Go to:

            http://www.empirevstore.com/stores/StressKillers

            for all kinds of products to help you (and your "other") relieve your
            Stress.

            Subject: GreenZap

            Have you heard of GreenZap? They are an online payment site (similar
            to PayPal), except much more rewarding.

            Their website doesn't officially launch until this summer, but you ca