Fwd: Your wonderful web site!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2005
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Krazyolebert@... <Krazyolebert@...>
      Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 22:22:32 -0800 (PST)
      Subject: Your wonderful web site!
      To: coordinator@...

      Wassail!
      I'm fairly new to Asatru, and I found your site extremely helpful!
      I do wonder, however, if updates might be planned soon? You have a
      great thing going there, and I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering.
      New stuff would be just awesome!

      In frith,
      Roberta

      --

      Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Greenbelt, Maryland, USA
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2005
        >Wassail!
        I'm fairly new to Asatru, and I found your site extremely helpful!
        I do wonder, however, if updates might be planned soon? You have a
        great thing going there, and I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering.
        New stuff would be just awesome!

        In frith,
        Roberta <

        As 'coordinator' of the original basic course, I will not be doing any
        additional work on it. Karl has updated the links in the past- thanks!- but
        either someone else form the committee or someone new needs to step up.

        Best regards,