Re: [Asatru-U] Just joined

  • Heidi Joy Niswonger-Dulom
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 16, 2004
      unfortunately this group seems to be very inactive. I joined a couple months ago- and I hardly see any messages posted :(

      Lisa <AmataRenata@...> wrote:

      I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I just found this group and I
      am very happy about it.
      I'm new to this and look forward to learning.
      The Norse Gods came knocking and I have opened the door.
      Its a new way for me and I am looking for guidance.

      Lisa

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      ��:�����
      Namaste~
      www.imagesinwords.com
      http://groups.msn.com/HeidiCentral

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 21, 2004
        >unfortunately this group seems to be very inactive.

        Yes. The main thing accomplished to date is the beginner's course and that
        is a few years old, although the link's stay fairly well updated. An
        intermediate course was started, but the lives of those pushing it changed.
        I think all are still heathen, but many of us are now rarely found on the
        lists.

        No new blood stepped fwd to move the task on- as has happened on many of the
        older and valuable lists.

        Also, this was never a general discussion list for learning, but rather one
        to produce tools to help people learn.

        That said, welcome to all those new. Tell us what you want or need and maybe
        that will spark the ol' interest :). And if you are new and are looking for
        info, do check out the beginner's course.

        Best regards,

        Rick A. Riedlinger
      • Heidi Joy Niswonger-Dulom

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 21, 2004