Just joined

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 9, 2004
      I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I just found this group and I
      am very happy about it.
      I'm new to this and look forward to learning.
      The Norse Gods came knocking and I have opened the door.
      Its a new way for me and I am looking for guidance.

      Lisa
    • Heidi Joy Niswonger-Dulom
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 16, 2004
        unfortunately this group seems to be very inactive. I joined a couple months ago- and I hardly see any messages posted :(

        Lisa <AmataRenata@...> wrote:

        I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I just found this group and I
        am very happy about it.
        I'm new to this and look forward to learning.
        The Norse Gods came knocking and I have opened the door.
        Its a new way for me and I am looking for guidance.

        Lisa

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        ��:�����
        Namaste~
        www.imagesinwords.com
        http://groups.msn.com/HeidiCentral

      • nikki sickness

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 21, 2004
            >unfortunately this group seems to be very inactive.

            Yes. The main thing accomplished to date is the beginner's course and that
            is a few years old, although the link's stay fairly well updated. An
            intermediate course was started, but the lives of those pushing it changed.
            I think all are still heathen, but many of us are now rarely found on the
            lists.

            No new blood stepped fwd to move the task on- as has happened on many of the
            older and valuable lists.

            Also, this was never a general discussion list for learning, but rather one
            to produce tools to help people learn.

            That said, welcome to all those new. Tell us what you want or need and maybe
            that will spark the ol' interest :). And if you are new and are looking for
            info, do check out the beginner's course.

            Best regards,

            Rick A. Riedlinger
          • Heidi Joy Niswonger-Dulom

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 21, 2004