New member

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      Greetings all,

      I just recently joined this group after fllowing a link from Friggas
      Web.

      I've been a pagan of some form or another for ten years, but have
      always been drawn back to the Norse mythology. I am German and
      Dutch, by heritage. I serve on active duty in the US Air Force, and
      live in California.

      I adopted Asatru as my religion after thinking about it long and
      hard, reading my runes, and seaching my soul.

      I look forward to meeting all of you soon.