hello all

  • sara gandey
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2004
      Hi, my name is metamorphosis102002 online. Hope to learn from all of you and send some in return. I live in the Uk. I have just started learning about asatru.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2004
        Hello and welcome to the new members.

        I would like to point out that this list is not a general discussion list,
        but rather it is to communicate between members who are developing courses
        to help people learn about Asatru and Germanic Heathenry. Therefore we may
        not be as much help to you as you can be to us.

        The opinions of new members who use the Beginner's Course are especially
        welcome.

        Several general and topic specific discussion groups are listed in that
        course and can also be found by searching 'Asatru' at Yahoogroups.

        Wassail!

        Rick
      • Jez
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2004
          --- In Asatru-U@yahoogroups.com, "Rick A. Riedlinger" <heathensailor@c...>
          wrote:
          > Hello and welcome to the new members.
          >
          > I would like to point out that this list is not a general discussion list

          > Rick

          If the new members live in the UK, and want to join in discussions, then
          maybe ukheathenry is the place to be, rather than here...

          Jez