new member

  • sashanocturna
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2004
      Greetings

      I am Sasha, of Michigan. I have been a solitary practitioner of
      Asatru magic for 11 years. Some of my practice has been with
      eclectic Wicca gatherings, but it is not as true to my heart.

      I am here to gain more insight and knowledge and to communicate with
      those who believe the same as I do. I do wish to learn more about
      runes.

      Asatru resonates in my heart as part of my German heritage and my
      pride in my heritage. That pride has prompted me to learn German
      formally.

      I share my life with my four feline children. Cats are very
      spiritual to me. I am a former veterinary technician and have
      dedicated my life to animal welfare causes. Miliki, the Finnish
      Goddess of Forest Creatures is my totem Goddess.

      I hope to engage in conversation with those of like mind.

      In Frith

      Sasha