Re: New to group...

  • wench
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 24, 2003
      And for those of us who are not american and actually use a little
      language
      > i like to call english, what was all that code talk and triple
      letters about
      > ???
      >
      > Anyone got a translation ?
      >

      > Gautawald, mildly miffed and loki-like !!

      I *think* he was referring to the following line:
      "HI!!! I'm from MA near the CT"

      In which case the abbreviations (which are a part of the English
      Language, if not in general use in the UK) are MA = Massachusetts and
      CT = Conneticut.
      wench
    • mooncrier@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 25, 2003
        In a message dated 9/25/03 6:53:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        Dragore_Akarai@... writes:

        > I can't say i remember...i deleted the email now. I simply ask that
        > messages
        > be kept to understandable slang and as few shortenings as possible. If only
        > for the sake of my very delicate and bruised sanity...

        I, myself, shall remember that we're not all Americans.
        Laura

        * EarthWytch Dreamcatchers *
        not your ordinary dreamcatchers!
        <A HREF="Http://lgl48.tripod.com">EarthWytch Dreamcatchers</A>