Re: [Asatru-U] hello

  • Gautawald The Heathen
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 24, 2003
      Very interesting, thanx alot for the input :)

      Yes, heathenry is a very complex religion, mostly because of the
      reconstructionalist nature it has. I am also only still learning and wish
      you as much luck as i hope for myself. Keep plugging away, i'm sure we'll
      get there in the end :)

      Gautawald, mildly miffed and loki-like !!

      http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess