wanting more info for a fellow kindred

  • hollie walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003
      i am sending this email to obtain more info for a fellow kindred so that he may get more members if at all possible can someone tell me what groups and contact persons are here in texas? the fellow kindred is in huntsville prison and needs more info. thank you for your time.

      sincerely,
      hollie
      (letsrodeo1200@...)