going no mail - please don't remove me

  • DennyLynn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2003
      Many wonderful changes happening here - baby is due in just a few short
      weeks, just bought a new house & need to get it ready to move into, selling
      old house, ect. I'll be on no mail for awhile, until things get sorted out
      here somewhat. Please don't delete me - I'm just trying to limit the stuff in
      my mailbox since we'll be a bit overwhelmed for the next while.

      denny
    • mooncrier@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2003
        Congradulations, Denny, and good fortune with your new baby and house!
        Laura

        > Many wonderful changes happening here - baby is due in just a few short
        > weeks, just bought a new house & need to get it ready to move into, selling
        >
        > old house, ect

        Unique handcrafted Dreamcatchers!
        EarthWytch Dreamcatchers
        HTTP://LGL48.tripod.com