new member

  • D. Warren Bustillos <rotedragon2000@yaho
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
      heilsa,
      I am a new member and I send my respects to all.
      In Frith And Troth.
    • D. Warren Bustillos <rotedragon2000@yaho
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2003
        i am new to this group. I send my respect to all.I look foward to
        learning from the Group.
      • sashanocturna
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2004
          Greetings

          I am Sasha, of Michigan. I have been a solitary practitioner of
          Asatru magic for 11 years. Some of my practice has been with
          eclectic Wicca gatherings, but it is not as true to my heart.

          I am here to gain more insight and knowledge and to communicate with
          those who believe the same as I do. I do wish to learn more about
          runes.

          Asatru resonates in my heart as part of my German heritage and my
          pride in my heritage. That pride has prompted me to learn German
          formally.

          I share my life with my four feline children. Cats are very
          spiritual to me. I am a former veterinary technician and have
          dedicated my life to animal welfare causes. Miliki, the Finnish
          Goddess of Forest Creatures is my totem Goddess.

          I hope to engage in conversation with those of like mind.

          In Frith

          Sasha