Teacher in Paganism and Paganism Parenting (fwd)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2002
      If anyone wants to advise them...

      MAO

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 19:48:31 +0100
      From: Experience Festival <information@...>
      To: asatru-u-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [spam score 5/10 -pobox] Teacher in Paganism and Paganism
      Parenting

      Teacher in Paganism and Paganism Parenting

      Hello,

      My name is Parlan Fritz and I contact you on behalf of the project-team in Sweden that stand behind the upcoming Experience Festival outside Madras in India, February 9th-15th.

      I would like to ask you if you can recommend me a teacher within Paganism that you believe would add to the rest of the programme at the festival and at the following university?

      The purpose of the Experience Festival is to provide an opportunity to learn about the inexhaustible well of knowledge and wisdom residing in the ancient cultures. Examples of subjects are: Native American Spirituality, Vaastu (India), Feng Shui(China), Yellow Bamboo (Bali), Mayan Calendar (Central-american), Ayurveda (India), Kabbalah (Jewish) and much more. Our ambition is to have all continents and as many as possible of the important cultures represented with warm and dedicated teachers.

      The festival is arranged in collaboration with The Golden Age Foundation, an organisation working for the enlightenment of mankind. The Golden Age Foundation will contribute in topics like Enlightenment, Mysticism, Women's Movement, Srishti - the Vedic Science of Parenting etc. The campus is located in a very beautiful and serene area just at the foot of some mountains right on the border to a national park. The area is said to be a very powerful place of energy that attracted sages and saints for all times. Immediately after the festival will the first set of courses start at The World University, which will become a centre where all the branches of ancient science from around the globe will be studied, documented and taught.

      Our intention is to have as many non-dogmatic ancient cultures as possible represented. We would like to add to the programme one or several more teachers in the vast field of paganism and one of the topics could specifically be about Parenting, maybe you have any suggestions?

      We would also like to get in contact with teachers within these subjects:
      - African mystiscism / medicine man or woman
      - Aboriginal
      - South Amercian Indian
      - Christian Mystisism
      - Sufism
      - we are open to other suggestions

      We would appreciate very much names and topics and how to get in contact with the person in mind. We would
      also appreciate if you have any other comments or suggestions!

      Warm regards,
      Parlan Fritz
      Stockholm / Sweden
      parlan.fritz@...

      You can visit our website for more info about the festival:
      www.experiencefestival.com

      All information in an PDF can also be downloaded at:
      http://www.experiencefestival.com/Info/PDF.html