Re: [Asatru-U] merry meet

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002
      On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 northernpagan@... wrote:

      > mm all

      Heilsa, graham.

      > i just joined the group
      > hoping i can learn more about this path ..

      This mailing list is for course development. We are currently working on a
      set of Intermediate level course.

      If you want to engage in general discussion of our religion, you should
      subscribe to one of the general mailing lists, perhaps Our Meadhall:

      > was inatated this year and plged to thor ..
      > thought my studies anrt going to well
      > i hope to learn and share...

      Do you have any comments on our Beginner's Course?

      Congratulations and good luck.

      Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Riverdale Park, Maryland, USA
      Asatru-U Coordinator

      If you want to run, first you have to put your feet on the ground.