merry meet

  • northernpagan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2002
      mm all

      i just joined the group
      hoping i can learn more about this path ..

      was inatated this year and plged to thor ..
      thought my studies anrt going to well
      i hope to learn and share...

      any questions just ask me
      bb
      graham

      VIST <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/northernpagan/open.htm">northern pagan</A>
      ICQ#: <A HREF="http://web.icq.com/wwp?Uin=174775567">174775567</A>

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002
        On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 northernpagan@... wrote:

        > mm all

        Heilsa, graham.

        > i just joined the group
        > hoping i can learn more about this path ..

        This mailing list is for course development. We are currently working on a
        set of Intermediate level course.

        If you want to engage in general discussion of our religion, you should
        subscribe to one of the general mailing lists, perhaps Our Meadhall:

        > was inatated this year and plged to thor ..
        > thought my studies anrt going to well
        > i hope to learn and share...

        Do you have any comments on our Beginner's Course?

        Congratulations and good luck.

        Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Riverdale Park, Maryland, USA
        Asatru-U Coordinator

        If you want to run, first you have to put your feet on the ground.