K-dog in da house

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2002
      Folks, I have to apologize for a distinct lack of participation on my part.
      My pseudo-Odinic writing hermitage quest, as usual begins in a couple weeks,
      and lasts through Yule, when I have time to write all the shit I want to
      write. I've been busy as a {insert integer}-{insert sex organ}ed {insert
      mammal} this year, as with any other company who's canned about half its
      staff to make numbers look good.

      So, having said that, I will be updating my website first, then turning my
      mind-bullets (pellets?) on to the topics at hand. I have alot of opinions,
      and I'm sure they'll all need a good looking at by the more
      critically-minded. I think of my brain as a seine, catching only the larger
      stuff, and being really hard to haul. ;-)

      I will be here en-force in a couple weeks, and following through Yule.

      Again my apologies. We are not idle (ideal?) folk.

      '/\` Frith upon your house
      //\\ Karl Donaldsson
      \\// mekboy@...
      `\/' http://www.geocities.com/svalich