Update

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2002
      Several links in the beginner's course need updating. I can make a list but
      who will do the actual changes since Katlin is mia? Volunteer?

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2002
        On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 02:24:09AM -0500, Rick A. Riedlinger wrote:
        > Several links in the beginner's course need updating. I can make a list but
        > who will do the actual changes since Katlin is mia? Volunteer?

        If you want the access to do the changes, Rick, I can give you
        that -- or if you're completely hopeless at HTML and no-one I know volunteers,
        I can make the changes myself.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 6, 2002
          >or if you're completely hopeless at HTML

          I think I have adequately proven this to be true :).

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 6, 2002
            On Sun, 6 Oct 2002, Rick A. Riedlinger wrote:

            > >or if you're completely hopeless at HTML
            >
            > I think I have adequately proven this to be true :).

            I can cut in the updates if someone sends me an authoritative list of
            corrections. Anyone with a browser and time can do that.

            Waiting expectantly,
            Manny
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 6, 2002
              >I can cut in the updates if someone sends me an authoritative list of
              corrections. Anyone with a browser and time can do that.<

              I'll get it to you. Thanks!

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 6, 2002
                On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 10:14:28AM -0500, Rick A. Riedlinger wrote:
                > >I can cut in the updates if someone sends me an authoritative list of
                > corrections. Anyone with a browser and time can do that.<
                >
                > I'll get it to you. Thanks!

                Yay, less work for me.