Re: beginning the beginners course

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2002
      Hello Little Dragon,

      Well, as much in this 'religion', it is up to you how to start. We put the
      links into an order that made sense to us. Try taking them one at a time,
      make notes of what you do not understand and also of what 'clicks' with you.

      Skip to the end of the course and look at some of the e-group links. Join a
      few different groups. Leave those you don't feel comfortable with. Do not
      make any oaths.

      The only evaluation that can be made will also need to be done by you. The
      validity of a religion can only really be measured by what you get out of
      it.

      Also check out the heathen mentors group. It helps to have someone you can
      send questions to. Many of us when we were new subjected others to long,
      impassioned emails :). Part of the process.

      mid friĆ°u,

      Rick A. Riedlinger