beginning the beginners course

  • dragonette48
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2002
      Greetings to all,
      If this is a cross post, I'm sorry. but my question is, I've viewed
      the beginners course - now how do I start and for me, cause I worry
      about such things, how will my progress be evaluated?
      Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.
      Little Dragon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2002
        Hello Little Dragon,

        Well, as much in this 'religion', it is up to you how to start. We put the
        links into an order that made sense to us. Try taking them one at a time,
        make notes of what you do not understand and also of what 'clicks' with you.

        Skip to the end of the course and look at some of the e-group links. Join a
        few different groups. Leave those you don't feel comfortable with. Do not
        make any oaths.

        The only evaluation that can be made will also need to be done by you. The
        validity of a religion can only really be measured by what you get out of
        it.

        Also check out the heathen mentors group. It helps to have someone you can
        send questions to. Many of us when we were new subjected others to long,
        impassioned emails :). Part of the process.

        mid friĆ°u,

        Rick A. Riedlinger