greetings

  • xxxeper
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2002
    • Larry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2006
        I have been into Asatru for some time but a freind has questions ,and
        wishes to learn.He has complained to me that there are a lot of dead
        links in your folders.I send this in way of informing .I believe what
        you are doing is needed keep up the good work .hail Odin
      • Roger
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2006
          Heilsa Larry, I will be glad to help, only as you and your friend ask.just
          ask hehe.

          Thorsword

          _____