Hi!

  • yggdrasils_rider
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Greetings to the Hall,

      This is my first posting here...just wanted to say hi! Been here
      about a month maybe, just reading past posts and such. I have known
      of, and been involved with Asatru for at most 5 years now...3 years
      specifically...and just came back home after a year absence. I hope
      to engage in good debate, and to stir the fire of thought and
      rational advancement. My current foci are Rune magics, Seidhr,
      Northern Philosphy, Science and technology, re-building "tribes"
      based on philosophy and ideology and not on something as flimsy as
      genetics, and cross-cultural Indo-European study. I hope to be able
      to contribute something of worth in my time amongst you. Good day!

      Vaes Heill,
      -Shawn