Travel to Oslo

  • vicsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2002
      Dear Colleagues,
      I am new to this group but I am asking for your assistance, if you will: I
      am traveling to Norway next month (from California) and would like to study
      Asatru archives, sites, or at a center you may know of in Oslo, T√łnsberg or
      Fredrikstad areas. I speak, read and write norsk. Any help would be greatly
      appreciated as I leave on May 10 and my plans are quickly solidifying! Thank
      you all.
      Victoria Clare