MODERATOR COMMENT Re: [Asatru-U] OT- bioweapon

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2002
      This message was far off-topic. Please do not respond on the list.

      Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Riverdale Park, Maryland, USA

      If you seek my church, look around you.
    • Sorin Olson
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2002
        on 3/28/02 8:57 AM, svanbjorn at svanbjorna@... wrote:

        > US SENATOR CONFIRMS LABORATORY BIRTH OF AIDS
        >

        >> March 25, 2002
        >> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
        >>
        > http://www.boydgraves.com/press/032502.doc
        >>
        >> Contacts: Dr. Boyd E. Graves
        > 619-584-0542
        >> Dr. Benjamin Sanders (954) 462-2289
        >> US Senator Bill Nelson (202)
        >> 224-5274
        >> US GAO / Larry Solomon (202) 512-3000
        >> US Congressman James Traficant / Att:
        >> Anthony (330) 743-1914

        Tell me, Svanbjorn, are you the same Svanbjorna of the MSR? Because I happen
        to know her quite well, and your e-mail address is not hers.

        Sorin Olson
      • Sorin Olson
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2002
          on 3/28/02 8:57 AM, svanbjorn at svanbjorna@... wrote:

          > US SENATOR CONFIRMS LABORATORY BIRTH OF AIDS
          >

          >> March 25, 2002
          >> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
          >>
          > http://www.boydgraves.com/press/032502.doc

          Oh, and can you tell me exactly where the document you cite as the source
          for your article is?

          I went to the given URL, and it does not exist, nor is there anything about
          it that I can find on the website that you claim hosts such a document.

          S.