Introduction

  • moonrose123
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 20, 2002
      Hello,

      I am writing to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca. My husband is
      Asatru and I have many dear friends that are as well. I personally
      partipate in a monthly rune class and and have attended a number of
      blots and seidhs.

      My purpose for joining the list is to learn more about Asatru on my
      own.

      -Rebecca
    • wolfraven@peoplepc.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Oct 27, 2006
        I rely on history, archeology and the Havamal to base my beliefs on. I
        have learned a lot about AsaTru and myself through the Havamal. If you
        wish to learn more about AsaTru and yourself then you might consider reading
        and meditating on the sayings of Hal. The sagas are also a good source to
        learn about the Norse and their beliefs.

        Just my two cents worth.

        WolfRaven