Introduction and MSR site update

  • Alfta Reginleif
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2001
      Heil all,

      I thought I should take a few moments to introduce myself. My
      name is Svanni, and for those who do not know me, I am Hargythja
      of the Midhnott Sol Regintroth. I'm a writer, artist and
      sometimes music composer. Thanks to Manny and Rick for the
      invite. I'm here to offer input on the intermediate course that
      is being developed so I hope my views will be of some use. I'll
      keep this short so if anyone has any questions about MSR or that
      you would like to ask me any questions feel free to contact me.

      As Rick noted on the list of things that needed editing on the
      Beginners Course here is the updated description of MSR that
      comes directly from our site. A few changes have been made
      since we were originally listed on the Beginners course page.

      The Midhnott Sol is a Traditional Heathen organization. We seek
      to promote Regintroth, also known as Heathenism, The Northern
      Way or The Elder Troth. We are organized in a tribal model much
      similar to the way our Northern European ancestors would have
      been organized before Christianity became entrenched. We are a
      reconstructionist tribe and it is our goal to reconstruct the
      culture and religion of our Northern European ancestors as
      closely as possible in a modern context.
      http://www.midhnottsol.org/

      friðr ok grið,

      -Svanni Lothurrsdottir
      Hargythja MSR