Re: Sagas (fwd)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      This gives me an idea. How about a technical report on 'Reading the
      Sagas'? A list of sagas, what they are each particularly interesting for
      (from a heathen point of view), etc. It could be a resource for an
      intermediate course and also stand alone.

      What other TRs could we do?

      Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Riverdale Park, Maryland, USA

      "True diversity means being willing to live side by side with people who will
      never, ever agree with you." -- Drew Campbell