Re: [Asatru-U] The Ordasafn of Gamlinginn

  • Ann Sheffield
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21, 2001
      "Rick A. Riedlinger" wrote:

      > Scanning was all set up, a hard copy sent to Dan, etc. and we were shut done
      > by the author wanting total control.
      >
      > My hardcopy is loose-leaf and easily scanned.

      Rick - if you guys can get it scanned, send the result to me in Word or
      .rtf and I'll edit it and then take it to Gamlinginn for his approval.

      His basic conditions were: that he be able to proof the final text; that
      it be reproduced in its entirety without omissions, additions, or
      changes made by anyone except the author; and that it be housed on the
      Medoburg site (presumably because he knows many of the Kindred members
      personally and is willing to be associated with us in a way he wouldn't
      be with a more general organization that he doesn't know in the same
      way).

      Wassail,

      Groa
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 29, 2001
        > > My hardcopy is loose-leaf and easily scanned.
        > >

        > Rick - if you guys can get it scanned, send the result to me in
        Word or
        > .rtf and I'll edit it and then take it to Gamlinginn for his
        approval.

        Dan-

        Are you still onlist? Did you get the copy I sent? If so, are you
        still up for this?

        Rick
      • dan or amy
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 30, 2001
          Are you still onlist? Did you get the copy I sent? If so, are you
          still up for this?

          Rick

          Yes, I'm still here and do have the copy. I can't give it quite the same amount of attention as earlier, but I'll get done what Groa requested. Since Groa is going to do the editing, it won't take too long. Well, unless the author gets flakey or something.

          Dan