Re: Another movie suggestion

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1 5:15 AM
      Heilsa all,

      I am assumeing by the groups silence on the Wicker Man. means all are
      of the same mind as Lissa and really have no desire to have this
      movie on the list. Or is everyone slacking?

      Wassial!
      Mike

      --- In Asatru-U@y..., "Lissa" <qibhom@p...> wrote:

      > Mike wrote:
      > >Just picked up another movie idea though I have been warned it is
      > >slanted against Christianity a bit... The Wicker Man
      >
      > [snip of summary]
      >
      > >Opinions?
      >
      > It has been a long time since I saw it, but not long enough.
      >
      > Be well,
      > Lissa
      > http://www.provide.net
    • Arlie Stephens
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1 6:12 AM
        Hi Mike,

        On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 12:15:43PM -0000, Mike wrote:

        > Heilsa all,
        >
        > I am assumeing by the groups silence on the Wicker Man. means all are
        > of the same mind as Lissa and really have no desire to have this
        > movie on the list. Or is everyone slacking?

        Personally, I'm staying out of the movie thread, because I don't feel
        I have much that I can usefully contribute. I don't watch many movies,
        and have never seen at least half of the ones suggested so far.

        But from what I can tell, Wicker Man is one that people either love or hate.

        --
        Arlie

        (Arlie Stephens arlie@...)
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2 9:42 AM
          On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 12:15:43PM -0000, Mike wrote:
          > Heilsa all,
          >
          > I am assumeing by the groups silence on the Wicker Man. means all are
          > of the same mind as Lissa and really have no desire to have this
          > movie on the list. Or is everyone slacking?

          Well, I was off at the (SCA) war last weekend, and have barely
          enough time to catch my breath, it seems, before roped into something
          else -- not much time for movies! Sorry.

          -- Lorrie
        • Ann Sheffield
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2 9:52 AM
            >I am assumeing by the groups silence on the Wicker Man. means all are
            >of the same mind as Lissa and really have no desire to have this
            >movie on the list. Or is everyone slacking?

            Just got back from England, in my case. I enjoyed the Wicker Man, but I
            don't think it has much to do with Heathenry.

            Wassail,

            Groa

            Ann Groa Sheffield
            Medoburg Kindred