Need Assistance Recoomendations

  • Aauriane@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      Greetings All - It seems I ahve somehow lost the last 5 years of
      study and research on various Norse and Asatru etc topics - I would
      greatly appreciate it if you might be able to recommend additional
      sources for some of the sagas and Lays as I am now beginning to re
      find info lost - it is heart breaking, but I will persevere and begin
      again to learn what I had saved :)

      PS - To save from having it all go here as I don't want to burden the
      list I would ask you send it to my email - Aauriane@... - and I
      will of course be using all the resources I ahve gained through here
      as my starting point - the beginner course :)Thanks for letting me
      seek assistance here - yet again :)

      Wassail
      Aauriane