Re: [Asatru-U] Digest Number 204

  • stichrista@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25 6:16 AM
      >You could go through our message archives for the last 2 or 3 >months and
      extract a list of movies that people mentioned, and >what they said about
      them. Then we could decide what kind of >course we want to build out of it.
      >Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Riverdale Park, Maryland, USA

      >The movie thread began at message #1167, posted May 18.
      >To save you some time, I believe that these are the movies >suggested so
      far, you can go through and add the info on what >people said about them, and
      in some cases figure out the correct >titles....
      >"Kadlin Waltheofsdottir"

      thanks! i'll get right on it.

      christa

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25 6:24 AM
        On Mon, 25 Jun 2001 stichrista@... wrote:

        > >The movie thread began at message #1167, posted May 18.
        > >To save you some time, I believe that these are the movies >suggested so
        > far, you can go through and add the info on what >people said about them, and
        > in some cases figure out the correct >titles....
        > >"Kadlin Waltheofsdottir"
        >
        > thanks! i'll get right on it.

        Moderator Mike Normand has offered to lead on this project, so you two
        coordinate, draft grunts as needed, and let us know when you have
        something for us as a group to do.

        And thank you both.

        Manny Olds, (oldsma@...) of Riverdale Park, Maryland, USA

        "And there is always the zen pleasure of the project that no one in their
        right mind would ever undertake... " -- LAW (Leigh Witchel)