Re: [Asatru-U] publicity

    Message 1 of 48 , Apr 30, 2001
      I thik I like Mike's concept, but how about a phallus instead of a hammer,
      and a heart instead of an apple? Isn't that what we're really getting at
      here?

      <<Karl gets tapped on the shoulder, and someone whispers in his ear>>

      ...or sometimes a hammer is just a hammer, and an apple is just an apple.
      ;-)

      Sorry, forgive my rather base persepctive.

      '/\` Frith upon your house
      //\\ Karl Donaldsson
      \\// mekboy@...
      `\/' http://i.am/mekboy
      Message 48 of 48 , Sep 5, 2001
        >From: "Kadlin Waltheofsdottir" <kadlinw@...>

        >Karl Donaldsson wrote:
        > > >fashion, i.e. "Smoke dope for Satan? Follow this link!")
        > >
        > > Bloody fucking Hel. You people have _no_ sense of humor. ;-)
        >
        >Hey, the line was inspired by a Penn & Teller video . . . The one
        >where it looks like you are playing a recording of a tele-evangelist
        >backward & the backward masking says "Smooooke dope for Satan! I
        >snort the nose, Lucifer!" Still makes me smile to think of it.

        Never saw that one! I _love_ P&T, I suppose they don't actually rent them
        out, do they?

        > > How's this:
        > > ------> Would you know more, or what? <------
        > > Get Asatru education at http://www.asatru-u.org
        >
        >I think it's wonderful! May the rest of us copy you?

        Yes, but only the words. My lack of fashion sense, as both an engineer and
        a Midwesterner, is _not_ to be copied. For your own safety.
        ;-)

        Anyway, glad you like, trying to use the whole theme that you/Groa/Manny/
        whoever came up with, and the correct translation. I left the specific
        translation info and such off because I'm a really sloppy researcher, and I
        look forward to ways in which I can leave some indelible mark as though it
        were my own idea. A veritable literary festering boil, interested in trying
        to keep his .sig as short as it possibly can be. ;-)

        '/\` Frith upon your house
        //\\ Karl Donaldsson
        \\// mekboy@...
        `\/' http://i.am/mekboy