Re: [Asatru-U] more publicity

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2001
      On Mon, 30 Apr 2001 tsdoughty@... wrote:

      > Well, I have to at last come clean and say that I can't honor my committment.
      > I said several times that I would write something for Idunna, including
      > something on the early development of the course, etc., but I've put it off
      > and procrastinated so much that I have to admit publicly that I just don't
      > feel qualified to do it. I can write after a fashion, of course, but I'm not
      > the right person for this job. Will someone else take it over, or perhaps a
      > joint effort? I'll be glad to help as I can. Sorry.

      Humbug. This is a team effort. Why don't you outline what you think should
      be in such an announcement/blurb/thing and see who can flesh it out? What
      would you want to see or know that would make you say "Yes! Finally! A
      program for me! !" ??

      Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Riverdale Park, Maryland, USA

      "Actually, any magic save pure chaos can be explored via the scientific
      method. I have to admit that designing experiments involving Creation
      mythologies may be difficult, but... "-- Tony Quirke