870Re: [Asatru-U] beginners course

  • Arlie Stephens
    Feb 2, 2001
      On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 12:44:39PM -0500, Ann Sheffield wrote:
      > I'd like to get the
      > Beginners Course into a form we're comfortable announcing the world (I
      > think we're very close now) before getting seriously involved with
      > another project.

      This may be a bit of a tangent, but what is the consensus on pointing
      interested newbies towards the not quite finished Beginner's Course?

      In particular, I'm going to be doing an "Asatru for Newbies" presentation
      at a local pagan convention in a couple of weeks, and want to point people
      towards this class; even in "not quite finished" form, it's very good,
      and I've seen other people give the URL to newbies looking for information.

      I also want to link to the class from my own web site.

      Would people have a problem with me doing either of these things?

      --
      Arlie

      (Arlie Stephens arlie@...)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic