2598Hello

  • Adrienne Paolini
    Dec 17, 2013
         Hello I noticed that there hasn't been much activity on this of late and I know people have very busy lives but I am looking into some Goddesses (Skadi and Freya). I was also looking for information on Seidr/Seidhr. I am not of Germanic or Norse decent (to my knowledge) But am part of the "alternative" religion "movement". I use quotes on this because I don't look at it as a religion it is my path I walk. I had come across the name Skadi a while ago but am not finding much information.

         I am rambling at this point and I apologize. I just want to learn as much about these points with out the generic information I have been able to acquire on my own.

      Thank you for your time!
      Adrienne
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic