2595Re: [Asatru-U] New Here

  • Stephen Glaser
    Dec 25, 2012
      Welcome here, I probably won't be much help, but I am certain you will get the teachings you need.

      From: akanimo sampson <akanimosam@...>
      To: Asatru-U@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 4:02 AM
      Subject: [Asatru-U] New Here

      I am new here, coming in with a mainstream Christian background. I am here basically, to learn, to understand Nature and Her infinite provisions, and how to establish Oneness with Her. As many who have gone this Way, and are willing to help, and assist me find the way, my deepest appreciation.
      It is nice to be here. Merry Yule to you all, and best of 2013.

      Akanimo S.

      Yahoo! Groups Links