      From: akanimo sampson <akanimosam@...>
      To: Asatru-U@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 4:02 AM
      Subject: [Asatru-U] New Here

      Greetings.
      I am new here, coming in with a mainstream Christian background. I am here basically, to learn, to understand Nature and Her infinite provisions, and how to establish Oneness with Her. As many who have gone this Way, and are willing to help, and assist me find the way, my deepest appreciation.
      It is nice to be here. Merry Yule to you all, and best of 2013.

      Akanimo S.