2585Re: [Asatru-U] how many

    Sep 2, 2012
      On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 04:55:42PM -0000, jedrzejnyka wrote:
      > I am a student of fine arts, twenty years of age, a follower of the Northern
      > Path. It is extremely difficult to find other people interested in this
      > area... and I won't even mention groups which are open for
      > members/discussions. I am curious: how many people who have joined this group
      > are still active? How many people here still walk the Path? And finally, how
      > many people here would like to exchange information with me, be it through
      > the internet or eye-to-eye?

      I've been heathen since 1997 and am still happily active in it. 8-)

      As for the rest of it...well, back when this list was founded, the
      usual thing to do with a newbie was to throw a book list at them
      and see if they came back after that. This group was intended to
      make that easier, of course.

      What sort of thing are you looking for?