2563Re: [Asatru-U] Re: Taking the dust cover off....

    May 3, 2012
      On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Jeff Peck <lyulfr@...> wrote:
      >         It's probably a good idea.
      >      I have seen Asatru-u mentioned on a couple of my lists lately.
      > People like what it does, but A) want more, and
      > B) are having problems with dead links. If nothing else, the dead link
      > issue should be addressed.

      The dead links can't just be substituted, though. A lot of the
      documents don't exist anymore, for example. I also think we need to
      factor in how the supporting materials of the different heathen groups
      have evolved so we can make our little dots fit in to the bigger
      picture usefully.

      --

      Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic