2560Re: [Asatru-U] Taking the dust cover off....

    May 3, 2012
      On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Lorrie Wood <lwood@...> wrote:
      > On May 2, 2012, at 5:42, Manny Olds <oldsma@...> wrote:

      >> I should say that they are that dull so that they could be fully
      >> compliant with all assistive technologies when they were last used.
      >
      > [...] I also point out that by the time I'm done with a site, the text is high-contrast, the images have alt text, mouseover is /not/ required to find anything (it's not bad to add a little flavor, though), and one need *NEVER* play "hunt the link".
      >
      > Mostly, I'm sticking a bookmark in here to say: if we're revisiting this project—and I think this a good idea—the site needs to be hauled into the 21st century and allow multiple, vetted, editors whereof, but without losing site of our original emphasis on usability and accessibility.

      LOL, all those pages were completely hand-beaten out of
      least-common-denominator copper-age HTML. I'd be happy to see them
      moved up even just as far as bronze. So, yes, definitely, bookmark on
      the improved presentation/delivery.

      --

      Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic